2019 Vibe 313BHS by Forest River
Vibe approaches light weight travel trailer design in a revolutionary way. It’s affordable but fully featured to deliver everything you’d expect in an RV, without sacrifice, at a weight and price you’ll appreciate.
Interior Decor: Brindle
- One Touch Electric Awning
- Goose Neck Single Handle Faucet
- Black Tank Flush
- Solar Panel Prep
- New Hidden Hinged Cabinetry
- Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Package
- Pot & Pan Drawers Under Dinette Seats
- Exterior Speakers w/LED Lighting(2)
- XL Grab Handle
- Coach-Net Roadside Assistance
- Radial Tires Filled w/Nitrogen
- Heated and Enclosed Underbelly
- Aerodynamic Painted Fiberglass Front Cap
- Stainless Steel Roll Up Sink Cover
- New Furion Bluetooth Stereo w/Surround Sound
- 30” Friction Hinge Enty Door
- Teddy Bear Seriers Bunk Mats
- Spray on Rock Guard Front Cap & LP Cover
- Tri-Tonegel Coat Fiberglass w/Upgraded Graphics Pkg
- Show Stopper Package
- Denver Pillow Top Queen Mattress
- LCI Fold Down Solid Step
- Power Tongue Jack
- Power Stabilizer Jacks (2 pr)
- Colored LED Awning Light
- Remote Control w/Wall Holster
- Recessed Stove w/Glass Cover
- Decorative Window Treatments (Living Room Only)
- Night Shades (Living Rm Only)
- Blue LED Ground Effect Lighting
- Aluminum Wheels
- Spare Tire
- 10.7 cu ft Residential Refer w/Inverter
- Outside Kitchen
- Skylight Over Tub / Shower
- Jiffy Sofa IPO Lower Bunk
- 40” TV
- 15K BTU Ducted A/C IPO 13.5
- Tri-Fold Sofa ipo Jiffy Sofa
- RVIA Seal
The RV Nation Advantage
Features included with every new RV Purchase!
- 12V Deep Cycle Battery - Free!
- Propane in Tanks - Free!
- Dealer Prep - Free!
- North American Service Network - Free!
Not all buyers will qualify. Contact us for details.
We Deliver! Get An Estimate.
Whether you pick it up, we bring it to you, or meet in the middle,
taking delivery of your new RV couldn't be easier.
USA only, Please contact us for Canadian delivery quote.
EXTERIOR STANDARD FEATURES
- Hyper Lyte construction - amazingly light!
- Tri-tone gel coat fiberglass with upgraded graphics package
- Vacuum bonded “Aluma Frame” side walls and 2” laminated floor
- Aerodynamic painted fiberglass front cap with spray-on rock guard
- Ducted 13.5 BTU air conditioning
- High-efficiency A/C cooling system (larger duct work)
- Cable and satellite prep
- Digital TV antenna with booster
- Extra-large, aluminum-framed, pass-thru storage
- One-touch electric awning
- LED ground effect lighting
- LED lighted exterior speakers (2)
- XL grab handle
- Coach-Net roadside assistance
- Radial tires filled with nitrogen
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- Stabilizer jacks
- 2 - 20 lb. LP bottles
- 30” friction hinge entry door
INTERIOR STANDARD FEATURES
- Reeded glass in kitchen cabinets
- 3-burner cook top with stainless steel 22” oven
- Large double bowl kitchen sink
- Dometic double door 6 cu. ft. refrigerator with stainless front
- 6 gal. G/E DSI water heater
- Dometic pedal flush toilet
- Solid surface kitchen countertops
- Deluxe wood booth table top
- Cathedral (barreled) ceiling
- Hard doors to bedrooms for privacy (not curtains)
- Decorative kitchen backsplash
- Large trash cans with designated out-of-the-way area
- Upgraded residential style carpet
- Full extension ball bearing drawer guides
- Stainless steel kitchen package
- Pot and pan drawers under dinette seats
- Stainless steel roll-up sink cover
- Bluetooth MP3/DVD/CD/FM with surround sound
- Teddy Bear series bunk mats
|Dry Hitch Weight||948 lbs.
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||8044 lbs.
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||1704 lbs.
|Exterior Length||38' 1"
|Exterior Height||11' 0"
|Fresh Water Capacity||46 gal.
|Gray Water Capacity||72 gal.
|Black Water Capacity||30 gal.
|Awning Size||20 ft
The Oliver Family of Montgomery, AL - 2013 Vibe 6504 Alabama
Caudill Family Vibe 285BHS Ohio
Excellent customer service, made the purchase an easy, informative and quick experience
Hinton Family- Vibe 323QBS Ohio
5 stars. Austin and Derek had a very friendly personality, and were very polite. They answered all questions, and were very informative. Austin walked in every camper (15 at least), the one we bought he took me through 3 times (it was very hot) and Austin never complained.