Years of memories is the expectation in a Salem RV. We understand that families come in many different sizes which is why we offer functional floorplans to meet your needs.
Best In Class Value Package
- Extra Large Panoramic Window in Main Slide
- SolidStep Triple Step (Main Door Only) (n/a 36BHBS, 37BHSS2Q)
- Large Capacity 10.7 cu ft Stainless Steel Refrigerator (12 Volt)
- Accent Lighting Package (Awning, Over Main Slide Out)
- Seamless Countertops (No T-Mold)
- Modern Roller Shades w/AutoStop
- 23 cu ft of Stow-N-Go Storage (Bed, Dinette, & Sofa) (22RBS 17 cu ft)
- Green Package: Furrion Solar Prep & LED Mushroom Lights
- Power Awning w/ Adjustable Legs
- Power Tongue Jack w/LED Light
- True Stabilizer Jacks w/J.T. Strong Arms
- 30” Built-In Electric Fireplace (Heater)
- (2) Zone Residential Soundbar (FM, Bluetooth, HDMI, USB),
- Exterior Convenience Package: Friction Hinge & Baggage Door Magnets - Stainless Steel Roll Up Sink Cover - Slide-Out Awning Prep - WiFi Prep - Black Tank Flush - Designated CPAP Storage - Heated & Enclosed Accessi-Belly (w/Removable Underbelly Panels) - Versa Lounge (Most Models) - 30# LP Bottles - Spare Tire & Carrier - Skylight Over Tub - Tub Surround (Where Avail.) - 15,000 A/C Ducted w/Quick Cool ipo 13.5 - Jiffy Sofa ipo Lower Bunk(bunk slides only) - RVIA Seal
* Not all buyers will qualify. Contact us for details.
Whether you pick it up, we bring it to you, or meet in the middle, taking delivery of your new RV couldn't be easier.
|Cargo Capacity||3,051 lbs||1,383.91 kg|
|Dry Weight||7,902 lbs||3,584.29 kg|
|GVWR||10,953 lbs||4,968.20 kg|
|Hitch Weight||793 lbs||359.70 kg|
|Awning Size||18' 0"||5.49 m|
|Overall Height||11' 2"||3.40 m|
|Overall Length||36' 1"||11.00 m|
|Overall Width||96"||243.84 cm|
|Black Water Tank||34 gal||128.70 l|
|Fresh Water Tank||40 gal||151.42 l|
|Gray Water Tank||68 gal||257.41 l|
Buying a Travel Trailer this Saturday 6/9/18 Traveling 3.5 hours to get. I will edited review when we pick it up to let you know how to goes. I do feel once you put the deposit down they don't keep contact with you unless you keep calling them back. I tried to call three times and left messages after calling a fourth time and finally getting to talk to salesperson he told me he never got my messages (before down payment he always got my messages I left) ? I know this probably happens at all dealerships though. I hope everything goes great and they get 5 stars. Well delivery went very smooth. Everyone we saw was very nice and polite. I moved them up to 5 stars. I would recommend them if you are buying a camper. Thank you to everyone that helped us.
We had the best experience buying our new Salem from Jeff Couch's RV Nation. I have nothing but good things to say about our sales woman Delanie. She answered all of our questions quickly and the entire transaction was a piece of cake. Our new RV was delivered over 600 miles in great condition, the driver was friendly and kept us informed. We saved a lot of money on our purchase compared to local dealers.